"'If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win,' he said. 'And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror.'"Don't you just want to slap him until all the phony cracks and falls away?
Thursday, February 07, 2008
An Odor of Sanctimony
Romney Drops Out of GOP Race - The Fix:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
(raw story) Hope Steffey's night started with a call to police for help. It ended with her face down, naked, and sobbing on a jail cell ...
-
Autie Kid T-Shirt by webcarve Make a custom t-shirt on zazzle Bump and update: A lot more about the incestuous relationship between ...
-
Alternet pointed me in this direction with barely concealed glee: In a stunning move against supporters of a Republican candidate for Presid...
-
These are your Vegans These are your Vegans on Crack. Any questions? Pokez in San Diego is notorious for bad service, mildly filthy conditi...
-
When Cho Seung-hui fired his last round into his own head, I am personally, morally certain that he did so feeling both a sense of relief a...
No comments:
Post a Comment