Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Maoist International Movement - Now with 73% more humor than Republicans!

YouTube - The Clash Should I Stay or Should I go

It's kind of juvenile and simplistic in it's blatant "stay home and get laid" vs "Go to Iraq and die" message, but everyone has to start somewhere. Twenty years ago, Maoists were the butt of jokes. Now a new generation of the followers of the Green Toothed One are making them.

Hey, the absence of having a workable political philosophy doesn't mean you can't recognize the failures of others.

Oh, and it raises another question for me. When the HELL did punks and Maoists get together? Last I noticed - it's been a LONG time since I noticed - they were beating the crap out of each other in the streets of London.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts