Saturday, March 10, 2007

Vanity surfing can make you blush..

Well, maybe I jiggled it a little...
Blogging vs. Mainstream Media | Too Real: "The blog has also rocked the mainstream media. When only major media companies controlled the press, they monopolized the message. Now, with personal blogs, the mainstream media is no longer monolithic. Blogs create a mechanism to publicly criticize the media within this new medium. Sites like Fark and Graphictruth are full of examples media criticism."
It's moments like this that allow me to forget how much I'm not getting paid.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I don't want to burst your bubble since I enjoy reading you, but the green is almost impossible to read, it makes my eyes hurt.

That being said, keep up the great work.

Bob King said...

Your wish is my command. As soon as I'm finished with my current obsess, of course, I'll dig out a stylesheet editor and fix the damn thing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts