Sunday, July 08, 2007

Famous Blogs - Blog Of The Day Awards - Top Blog Awards - 2007 Weblog Awards: July 2007 - Best Blog - Top Blogs - Best Blog Awards - blogofthedayaward

Well, the fourth didn't suck entirely after all!

Blog Awards Winner
Blog of the Day Awards for Wednesday July 4, 2007

A Blog of the Day Award goes to Graphic Truth

Bob King is a multiple personality straddling the Autistic Spectrum and a blogger who supports his passions by designing and selling t-shirts and other materials that showcase his art and design skills. He's learned a bit about blogging, human nature and marketing along the way.
I'd be much more impressed with myself had I not at one time run an award site of my own, which gives me some idea of the probable review process and the goal of getting linkage. Hm. Perhaps I should consider giving out awards again.

Or not.



Stolen Technorati Tags

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts