Saturday, October 27, 2007

Construction Zone Ends

As you may notice, there's been some cosmetic changes, reflecting some changes under the hood. I'm hoping these changes will make it a lot easier for me to give credit where it's due and maintain a good selection of reciprocal links.


It's certainly made it a lot easier to deal with template issues, so that I can keep the blog looking neat and tidy, and as you can see, I've made a lot of progress in that direction.


I'm not quite done yet, but all the nailbiting drama is over. I always get quite nervious when I have to do major shifts and upgrades.


Anyway, xfingersx, all the stuff that could have lead to disaster are done, and for the rest of the day, I get to play. So perhaps a Second Life post will appear later. Or perhaps not. It depends on what we get up to.


Powered by Zoundry

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts