Saturday, June 14, 2008

Graphictruth Party Swag: Help me pervert the political process.


I have come to the conclusion that there is an insufficiency of satire at Cafepress - and of course, just in general. I think that if we take this upcoming election too seriously and too personally, we may all strain something vital.

Well, to that end - and to the end of "building a residual income" - I have started a new Cafepress Store with the aim of not praising Caeser.

While my first victim was John McCain... well, that image was a gift from God, and if it's good enough for Colbert, it's good enough for me.

And yes, there ARE t-shirts. But don't you think that yard signs are more fun?

The Green Monster Yard Sign - Introducing GTparty

If you love it, please give this a thumbs up on Stumbleupon. But of course, the best single response of all is a large number of Derivative Imitators.

Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

HINT HINT HINT

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts