Sunday, June 27, 2010

Roundup

I'm in the midst of a "thing" right now. I'm being forced to move from my home because my landlord is seven kinds of idiot. It's a fight I could take to court, but he's seven kinds of idiot, and he lives upstairs. So to win - would be to lose.

Anyway, for the last while the internal gibbering has been drowning out all else. Autistics ... we don't move well.

But that's not your problem. It's an explanation of why I'm making t-shirt sites and mucking about with my blog template. I'm moderately freaked.

Anyhoo, I'm trying to squeeze out a post anyhow. Found this at Skippy:

It appears that when a Republican is laid off and needs that UI other Republicans start thinking of them as a "lousy, free-loading, welfare sucking Democrat. Oddly, this seems to breed a bit of resentment.

Echidne of the Snakes, her very own self, called someone an "Asshole". Of course, it was Camille Paglia. Nonetheless, we are unspeakably proud.

Over at LGF - which has become one of the lone voices of sanity to the upper-right, observes in sadness the harmonic convergence of Pajamas Media and Alex Jones.
So there you have it. Pajamas Media, the company I helped start, is now sharing contributors with the most batshit insane conspiracy theorist in America. Hope you’re proud, Roger.
In all sincerity: "Hugs if Acceptable."

Oh, and then there was that Palin thing. What was it? Ah, yes...

"Now I know, the dumbness doesn't come just from soundbites," 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts