Sunday, July 04, 2010

Dude, I'll take your word for it...

Tea Party Patriots sell racist shirts at Independence Day celebration

The folks in front of the Fayette County Courthouse in Lexington, Kentucky took pimping patriotism a disturbing step farther. Not only were they promoting themselves as defenders of the Constitution, they openly fueled the right-wing paranoia that inches ever closer to violence.
I apologize for the quality of the video. I held the camera in open view at chest level in order to look the people I was speaking to in the eye. The conversations were revealing, some of the video a bit shaky.

Video by Kilgore Trout, blogging at LGF. I applaud this sort of intelligence gathering, but clearly, there was none to be found.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts