Wednesday, October 11, 2006

And now for something completely irrelevant!



I stumbled across a classified ad for this on fark.com and I gave it a whirl. It brings to mind some of my favorite games on the C64 - nice, simple games with simple strategies that that are a challenge to your brain instead of your reflexes, cpu and graphics card.

I plan to spread my turns out so I can have a little break between breaking outrages.

My first two hundred moves were fun, and I didn't even bother reading the rules. Jump in - it might take your mind off the strong possibility that we might be at war with Iran - possibly even nuclear war - by the end of the month. And if oil hits 110 bucks a barrel, you may just need a quiet, cheap diversion from an increasingly ugly reality.

tag: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts