Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bargain Optics for your whole family



Great Discovery: www.ZenniOptical.com

$ 8 Complete Prescription Eyeglasses + Case

www.zennioptical.com offers the best value prescription eyeglasses online



I've worn glasses for most of my life. Not just most of my adult life - I got my first pair sometime around kindergarten. So I laugh when I see that. I remember walking into one of those one hour lens places and being laughed at.

I'd hate to add up the total cost of those lenses over my lifetime. I have a very difficult prescription. Or at least I did, until I had cataract surgery last year. I still need glasses - mutter bifocals - but at least the RX won't change ever year. And insurance pays only ever two years - though my wife tends to mislay her glasses at least once every six months.

And more importantly, not everyone in this household has vision coverage. That has been a real problem.

For the price these folks are offering, I might be able to afford to go all Elton John, with a pair for every occasion.

Ok, what I'd love would be a nice pair of driving glasses, and a single-vision pair that is just for reading and computer work. Oh, and some sunglasses.

Anyway, I'm going to send this out now. Later on I'll append what happens when I input my prescription, but as I said, even now mine is ridiculous. If you have mild to moderate vision needs, It's well worth giving these folks a shot.

Of course, you will need to adjust them yourself, but if you have worn glasses as long as I have... that's nearly reflex.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts