Tuesday, September 09, 2008

But yeah, it IS that stupid...

Barack Obama: A pro-vaccine pharma shill who doesn't care about autistic children?


The stupid, I fear it will burn me to a crisp. It's neuron-apoptosing in its intelligence-devouring intensity, and my brain still hurts from reading the passage above. (Sadly, once having seen it, I can't unsee it, wish as I might.)


Ewww. I had to look up apotosing. Ewww! Now I have to floss MY brain.

Yeah. It DOES kinda have that effect.

Hm, have you noticed the overlap between anti-vax folks and Christianist Republicans? I bet you five bucks they will at least try to pressure Palin into bringing up the whole false link between autism and vaccines. I'd be interested to see if there was a statistical correlation between comorbid PTSD and autistic traits within children exposed to churches like this. All else aside - imagine dragging an autistic child to this shrieking hootinany!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts