Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yes, I AM a Mythbusters Fanboy

If all reality is subjective... shirt...I am just lazy about exploiting my fellow fans. Yes, I know, I suck at Capitalism.

But I have a few designs lying fallow and would look great on the show itself. That's actually what I was going to do - plug my shirts to the cast - when I got distracted.

Ok, I admit it, I hate cold sales calls. So, I guess I have to wait for a researcher to stumble across this page, looking for ideas.

But here's the one that I'd love to see on the show:



It's a template, so you can do all KINDS of things with it, but I got inspired and made an even better one:


Yes, with this one you can add an ascii image. It's even got a tutorial. I picked Grant Imahara of Mythbusters as my exemplar. Why? Well, I don't think he's picked on enough. At least, not on zazzle.

I'm not alone in trying to hint that my shirt should be seen on the show. There are some doozies keyworded for Mythbusters. Here's a few hilarious ones:


I really need to see Buster wearing this shirt. I think we ALL need to see Buster wearing this shirt!

And I want to see Jamie Hyneman wearing this tie that features Adam Savage's Mythbusting mug.

And I had to do a special shirt just for this post. It's something that's been in the back of my mind for months, but I needed a reason. I'm not sure why I did, but I did. So, finally, here it is!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts