Thursday, March 05, 2009

A new resource for Republican Dead-Enders


Lost in Tarnation: President Obama Announces Website For Holdout Opponents:

On the same day that President Barack Obama announced a new logo to highlight the impact of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, our most internet-savvy president also announced the launch of a website dedicated to “those who have yet to realize that the tide has changed.” The website, known as IWonBitches.gov, is intended, according to Mr. Obama, “to reach out to those lost souls who are like that last Japanese soldier hiding in the Philippine jungle until the 1970s because he didn’t believe the war was over.”


It continues in that vein. The graphic is original to the author, who has not yet sent me a link to his zazzle store.

1 comment:

Mike Di Leo said...

Hi Bob -- Thanks for linking to my essay. I don't mind if you or anyone else wants to appropriate the design, as I pretty much plagiarized it myself. Maybe someday I won't be so lazy, but that's not today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts