Thursday, May 02, 2019

Blog Revival: 2013 was a long time ago!

2013.

I don't recall much about that time. Obama was President and all was right with the world. And if not really all, more than had ever been the case.

I remember; I was concentrating on writing a still-incomplete novel. And now that I have a couple complete chunks published on the social-writing platform Wattpad, it seems to be time to revive my blog, rather than starting an entirely new one.

I am Bob King, AKA Graphictruth on Twitter and Reddit, as well as the erotic writer, @BobKingNine. This is my blog. The URL has changed because I flaked. That happens, given my brain.

Other things in the meantime; a heart attack that failed to kill me and the gradual return of my IQ after that. Classic Flowers for Algernon stuff.

@Graphictruth is mostly concerned with politics, as is /u/graphictruth.

Oh, right, I remember why I stopped writing here. Redditors can be pissy about dropping links to blogs, especially your own, and it occurred to me that I could easily get higher reader counts writing there than here, anyway. And People were Mean To Me. Which, as much as I depreciate it, matters.

But now, I'd rather keep my own copyrights to myself. I'll announce new things here.

Reddit's tolerance for racism and other sorts of bigotry have become an easily avoided embarrassment by shifting back here and adding Twitter to my social media portfolio along with Wattpad, where I can discuss the specifics of my writing without making this an adult blog. I don't want to be ghettoized again; I've permitted that too much in my life.

We need to scare those horses, they have been crapping all over the public square.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts