Sunday, March 12, 2006

Metablogging

There are many ways to blog, and many things to blog about. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a "Metablogger."

As much as I may be caught up in the issue of the day, or captivated by some new trend or gizmo, it all comes down to "what is it all about?"

For me, it's often about the underlying ethic, ethos, and cultural implications.

So expect to see more from me, less often. Oh, I'll keep up with my quickie stuff, using de.licio.us - and link it here. I'll keep up with my blogroll - now that I've found it again.

But I'm going to try and write something I consider important and timely once a week. Because there are enough, and better bloggers out there hitting it every day for me to compete. I'm best long, and rewritten. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts