Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Big Brass Alliance

I lost my alliance links in the last crash and I'm trying to get them back. Since I'd lost this image, I needed to go get it, and in the process found a thing or two worth reading.


AT&T Defends Their "Fat Pipe To NSA"

In response to the EFF's lawsuit against AT&T for funneling...well...everything, straight to the NSA, the telecom giant revealed yesterday how they intend to defend themselves: Deprive the plaintiff of the evidence.

Full story at Blognonymous added 2006-04-12 11:27:02


An Inconvienent Truth

Al Gore has made a movie around his speech's last year regarding Global Warming. You can view the trailer here. You can go to the website for climatecrisis.net here and take a short test on how you factor into this crisis that will eventually overtake us

Full story at Its my right to be left of the center added 2006-04-12 10:03:17


In our land of Republicans and Democrat-Republicans, it's too bad there isn't any opposition party that Feingold could turn to! If, like me, you are sick of the Repugnants

Full story at Blue Collar Politics Blog added 2006-03-15 05:32:38



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts