Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm gonna have to Incorporate someday soon. I think I'm going with these guys...

Nevada Corporation total only $283 - Nevada Incorporation, Registered Agent (This link will lead to a page specific to your state, but you REALLY should check out the idea of incorporating in Nevada. You don't need to live here to do that, and you might want to compare costs and benefits of incorporation in a few other selected states.

Tennessee Incorporation
California Incorporation
Tennessee Incorporation
Deleware Incorporation
Illinois Incorporation
Washington Incorporation



Here's what they do for you in Nevada

THE MOST POPULAR PACKAGE

$75 - Nevada State Initial Filing fee
$30 - File stamped copy of Articles
$89 - Checking name availability, preparing state-approved Articles of Incorporation, filing Articles with state, sending Articles to you.
$89 - Registered Agent for one year.
Free forms for bylaws, minutes of meetings of directors and shareholders, Stock Certificates
Reminders for filing annual reports through INCCONTACT


I understand almost nothing about incorporating in Nevada, the tax advantages and disincentives or what advantages it will offer me, other than protecting me from personal liability in case of a business failure, lawsuit or other such calamity.

That "other then" is the reason why the time I will have to file for incorporation in some form is rapidly approaching. The problem isn't the money, or even finding the time.

It's the forms. It's the hassle. It's the prodigious pile of paperwork and the standing in line, the fear that I've screwed something up in such a way that I'll somehow end up in jail or bankrupted. I get palpitations just thinking about it.

That's why I've had in the back of my mind the need to find just such a resource, where I can trade money (and not actually a whole LOT of money) for peace of mind in this area.

I'll be checking back with them as soon as I have to. But, you know, not any sooner.

A really, really short and simple form is still a form.

tag: , , ,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts