Monday, August 27, 2007

I want this Custom-Printable Stein for the Holidays!

Attention, Cafepress and or Zazzle:

I WANT to have this beer stein! I found it on the crobike.de promotional items site - which is like a wish-list for print-on-demand folks such as I.

If this is what I think it is, it's not cheap-ass slipware, it's a stein you can clink while belting out a drinking song and sloshing homebrew suds. And I would love to start a store dedicated to the home brewer... Hm.

I'll get right on that, actually. It fits with my general libertarian bias toward the important role the so-called vices play in matters of personal liberty. But while I can make customizable labels and even slipware steins - there are none such as these heavy ceramic beauties to be had.

And that's a shame. Because my art would kick butt on this product. Besides, I want one just for me. It's just the right size for my morning coffee.

Oh, if you are of more conservative tastes, there are many more reasonable choices from ceramic to glass to insulated stainless steel travel mugs.

But I want this bad boy for my morning beans.

Here are a couple more examples they would like me to feature, from a selection of literally thousands of items.

In the process of researching this post, I went so far as to connect directly with one major vendor, and they could not have been more helpful and accommodating, with all sorts of tools on their site to save you both time and money. And yes, they do offer rapid turn-around in many cases; in many cases you can have your item within five business days.

Meanwhile, getting to my patron's intent in commissioning this post; if you have a business and need promotional items, these folks can connect you with imprintable products from all over the globe. For some reason, this whole industry has fascinated me for decades, possibly because by dad wanted me to collect stamps and coins. I always wanted to MAKE the stamps and coins - or at least, collectable items.

So, if you happen to be on a political campaign staff - there are literally hundreds of items that can be engraved, embossed, stamped and printed that will make those major donors light up - and open their wallets!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts