Sunday, October 05, 2008

Rednecks For Obama

My sister said she told him she was canvassing for Barack Obama and then asked him if he'd decided if he was going to vote, and if so, who he planned on voting for. His response, she said, about knocked her off the porch.

"Well," he said. "I'm gonna have to vote for that nigger 'cause I sure as hell ain't votin' for McCain. That Obama fella knows sumpin' about folks like us. All McCain knows is war and I've had enough of war."

She said he went on to explain that he has a son who's on his third tour in Iraq, which he said "jest ain't right".

"I done my duty in Vietnam and then came home. He's done his duty and they should let him come home. Let some other folks go over there and fight if they think it's that damned important."

 blog it
Apparently even crackers from the deep south are disgusted with McCain

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts