Sunday, July 30, 2006

To protect my investment in the 1st Amendment, I may need to invoke the 2nd.

From "And, yes, I DO take it personally"
what the bloody hell does bush think he's trying to do...? never mind... we ALL know what he's trying to do... it used to be called totalitarianism... bush would like you to think it's democracy... without mincing words, it's bullshit and has no place in the united states of america...
U.S. citizens suspected of terror ties might be detained indefinitely and barred from access to civilian courts under legislation proposed by the Bush administration, say legal experts reviewing an early version of the bill."
Does anyone have a spare handgun for a concerned citizen?

Seriously. As an insignificant but persistant critic of the Administration, I have "test case" written all over me. If nothing much happens, then they will go up the food chain of criticism.

And yeah, I don't believe for a second any of the "terrorists" will scare anyone but the Administration.

tag: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts